The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit, June 4-5, in The Hague, the Netherlands will invite the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs innovating in Agri/Food, Connectivity, Energy, Health, and Water. Learn more to see if you should be part of this one-of-a-kind, exclusive event, and apply before March 1, 2019.
Co-hosted by the United States and the Netherlands, #GES2019 will offer an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policymakers.
Why should you apply to #GES2019?
- Insight: #GES2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: #GES2019 will create an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: #GES2019 will facilitate sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: #GES2019 will support the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: #GES2019 will curate one-on-one match making, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.