- U.S. Department of State Watch the highlights from This Week at the State Department – Each week, we recap the latest U.S. Department of State highlights covering a wide range of global issues, events, and initiatives all in one place. 17 min 34 sec ago.
- U.S. Department of State shared Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative YTILI's photo. The State Department congratulates the newly announced 2017 #YTILI Fellows! The Young Transatlantic Innovative Leaders Initiative (YTILI), an international exchange program focused on the themes of entrepreneurship skills and enhanced Euro-Atlantic integration provides a unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs to gain professional experience, skills, and connections valuable to enhancing their business or social venture while connecting with a dynamic group of experts and mentors in the United States and Europe. Check out the full 2017 list here: https://goo.gl/I3zjHs 1 hour 12 min ago.
- U.S. Department of State On March 21, the United States imposed sanctions on 30 foreign entities and individuals in 10 countries pursuant to the Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Act exemplifying the U.S. government’s continued commitment to Nonproliferation and the promotion of global stability and security. More at: https://go.usa.gov/xX8vg On March 21, the United States imposed sanctions on 30 foreign entities and individuals in 10 countries pursuant to the Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Act (INKSNA). These sanctions apply to the specific individuals and entities which will be listed in the federal register and will be… Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Act Sanctions 3 hours 3 min ago.
- U.S. Department of State Readout of Vice President Pence's meeting with #UK's Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson in which they both reaffirmed the critical importance of the special relationship and expressed the desire to strengthen U.S.-U.K. cooperation: https://go.usa.gov/xX8gJ The Vice President met today with Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom Boris Johnson. The Vice President expressed condolences on behalf of President Trump and the American people for the loss of life in the terrorist attack that occurred today in London. He… Readout of the Vice President's Meeting with U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson 1 day 1 hour ago.
- U.S. Department of State U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir address reporters at the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. on March 23, 2017. 1 day 1 hour ago.
- U.S. Department of State U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson meets with Bishop of the Diocese of Las Cruces, NM and chair of the Committee on International Justice and Peace of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Oscar Cantú at the U.S. Department of State, on March 23, 2017. 1 day 2 hours ago.
- U.S. Department of State State Department Acting Spokesperson Mark Toner comments on the attack in London yesterday and provides information from U.S. Embassy London regarding security awareness, during the Department Press Briefing, March 23, 2017. For the U.S. Embassy London message go to: https://go.usa.gov/xX84n 1 day 2 hours ago.
- U.S. Department of State State Department Acting Spokesperson Mark Toner provides a recap of the Meeting of the Ministers of the Global Coalition on the Defeat of ISIS held at the State Department to coordinate global efforts in the fight against ISIS, during the Department Press Briefing, March 23, 2017. More info at: https://go.usa.gov/xXkf5 1 day 2 hours ago.
- U.S. Department of State Watch Live now: the Department Press Briefing with Acting Spokesperson Mark Toner at www.state.gov 1 day 3 hours ago.
- U.S. Department of State "Now is the time to strengthen our shared commitment to security and invest in a fight in which we all have a stake." –Secretary of State Tillerson during the Meeting of the Ministers of the Global Coalition on the Defeat of ISIS held at the State Department to review and redouble combined efforts to reduce the threat ISIS poses to international security. More on DipNote: https://go.usa.gov/xX8xC 1 day 5 hours ago.