Travel Diary: Secretary Clinton Attends Inauguration of President-Elect Rousseff

Posted by DipNote Bloggers
January 1, 2011
Secretary Clinton With Newly Sworn-In Brazilian President Rousseff

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton traveled to Brazil on January 1, 2011, to attend the inauguration of President-Elect Dilma Rousseff. Brazil is an essential partner in the hemisphere and the world, and the United States is committed to deepening our relationship on a wide range of bilateral, regional, and global issues with Brazil's Government and people. The United States looks forward to working with President-Elect Rousseff and her administration to advance these and other shared goals. Follow Secretary Clinton's travels here on state.gov.

Comments

Comments

pam
West Virginia, USA
January 3, 2011

Pamela G. in West Virginia writes:

I hope we can continue to pursue good relations with Brazil.

palgye
South Korea
January 4, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

congraturations.

Brazil president, now and before, dont`t know me, but i appreciate
yours good legendary.
it`s not repeat in brazil`s history. History remember brilliant pyramid.

PS

Iran, I think, I do not know. However. If I look at the president of Iran, stoning of a woman facing the punishment is thought to derogate penalty saw the news. But he was feeling when I watch the news, I think you feel he wants to change and new systems, but as political and religious domination of the state system, something difficult in the best effort in a tough situation and I think. He desperately needed outside help, but you want to use the forces of moderation should not united with their fear of losing everything, and it seems to have worried. Substantive conservatives still have the power to help so do not send outside, never reforms can not succeed, try to think. If you change the entire small change, neither did he start to think is a dangerous gamble. Support for helping him to power in many countries to send a request to the pigeons think. Pigeons, doves by Muhammad to the Islamic Messiah is considered as intended by them, as

Thank You.

PS and PS
No money, no organization, but I want to run for election.

Perhaps the U.S. presidential election, the Democrats likely to win personally think that is bigger. Personally ......
Be vigilant and not

palgye
South Korea
January 4, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Dear to,

"http://www.mjchung.com/"

I would like to help, and I do not want to help but, FIFA Vice-President of help to challenge, rather than keep the cars of the modern man appeared to be mentally tired. I actually have some financial help, to finish did not help, at least about 3-4 billion - korianwon - capable of near-sponsored -3,4-year period - the amount is gone think. My fault is 99%, 1% is their fault, I asked for help three people, but one of them is. External organizations to support the amount of about 50 was amended, the last sucker to think, Is there any chance you give your generous support him? If you know me ... they? I need a sponsor in Korea, you know me, if they, you want to rent their power.

Thank You.

palgye
South Korea
January 4, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

In the current situation does nothing, just think lookout resentful. Job, marriage, and contributions, which also do not think the network is formed. I think we would not, and I think that more and more annoyed.

They do not understand the mindset. If they are stronger, than those who have their own, like ants on the road, attending jukyideutyi kill without any guilt seems to think, to assume that's different from me ...

AVLution
United Kingdom
January 6, 2011

A.V. in the United Kingdom writes:

Brazil has an incredible infrastructure and significant wealth. Although they have been through some tough economic times, they are growing and will become more important in world politics. It's great that the US are working closely with them and garnering strong ties. I think this can only be mutually beneficial.

palgye
South Korea
January 6, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Sad news

"http://www.mjchung.com/"
was defeated by oil power.

FIFA does not show the great power politics. Network management objectively based on the revelations, rather than policy changes are major decisions made.

South Korea's election as the FIFA international organizations active in the living area rather than the voters for more money to bring in a lot of local people think the table is driven. Such as the presidency of the UN Secretary General, an international figure who is less than I think is interested in Moline. Career in international organizations to help the small but crucial help, yet failed to exert a great influence i think.
Would be elected as president?

Financial support and those not belonging to the staff. However, in difficult cases, for anyone to give hand to meet expectations for the once vague conjectures will be there in the beginning, is not ready to try to think of it. He did expect to lose?

palgye
South Korea
January 6, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Of Korea's army chief of staff loyalty, do keep the country safe from foreign attack, but the firm's fault that it sought to prevent mobilization of the people with guns and military vehicles as possible to think that by starting from the threat. I would like to dissect a real head. Or rode helicopter, shot down by surface to air missile would like to. Now almost all the politicians know the details. It's not secret, to show loyalty to ridiculous, abuse of power and powerless to scare me to think. I have no power or authority, I think the story is to study. Just to study....

In the past, firms, until now the army, is very difficult ... Different way, I think he is the way to go. First, a huge reason I was against abuses of power do you think?

- They'll be in trouble, asking for help to the White House and State Department website people, i `m. Must remember .-

PS
past92? now is bottom?

palgye
South Korea
January 7, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Did you have breakfast? Here are the morning.

"http://www.ozawa-ichiro.jp/"

We can help talk that is not supported - the wrong choice in the past, is thought to be responsible for. No, I deeply sympathize .- Just now, the situation that made that in return for public opinion, rather than in the past, in that case that there is sympathy for showing the action - through other means, talk to, work to create a look for more Thought to be good to talk to.

If, have not only to the trial. On receiving the promise

palgye
South Korea
January 9, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Tues, January 11 and 3:00, Library of Congress, Yoido, Korea
Place a small meeting room is in the basement. I'm not organized, but to attend, try to talk to a lot. People with the name of progress, the meeting. Although not many people get together, and I want to promote ... Mistake was, to come to the 2010 Winter Meeting is the only organization that sent mobile phone text. This is the second time, ! &?

If you're not supposed to South Korea who, I think he should ask for help.

PS:
Floods in Australia than I thought was serious, perhaps, Australia's economy a significant effect on small waves and the world economy, rather than the number of underground resources, personnel and investment in the company - speculation? Forces are only interested in looks.

PS
And has unconditionally wrong. If you did something wrong question, I was unconditionally wrong. Why, no answer .... Unconditional