Secretary Clinton To Travel to Brazil for Presidential Inauguration

Posted by DipNote Bloggers
December 29, 2010
Secretary Clinton Greets Brazil's President-Elect Rousseff and President Lula da Silva

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will travel to Brazil to attend the inauguration of President-elect Dilma Rousseff on January 1, 2011.

Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs P.J. Crowley said, "Brazil is an essential partner in the hemisphere and the world, and the United States is committed to deepening our relationship on a wide range of bilateral, regional, and global issues with Brazil's government and people. The United States looks forward to working with President-elect Rousseff and her administration to advance these and other shared goals."

You can read Assistant Secretary Crowley's complete statement here.

Comments

Comments

palgye
South Korea
December 30, 2010

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Congratulations.

Attend the inauguration Sec Hillarry Clintin-perhaps, would have been a lot of speculation to support .- Congratulations. Economic and public support have achieved almost the same time President Lula and President-elect Dilma Rousseff .. Congratulations. You do not know me ........

I will always think. If any story, there is always occurring on the responsibility to provide a little space in my mind always thought that ....

Congratulations.

PS:
I went to jail once I come back?

A bit too seriously. Jeokppunyirago feel around. Sensed, these days, I feel desperate.

more do more hard.

palgye
South Korea
December 30, 2010

Palgye in South Korea writes:

before, i`m die..... i`m 40years old.

"http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=3218917"

palgye
South Korea
December 30, 2010

Palgye in South Korea writes:

foooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooooolish story.

I would like to continue, but I have no money .... Strangely, the more I'm being poor. Time to work on the demo site workers and opposition parties and hanging out with liberals is that? However, even once did they tell you, is hard to get this far, I'm afraid for bankruptcy in a negative position towards the pathetic I'm running. Turkey for nuclear power plants also think that you know their position, but do not have money, nobody to watch without having to believe (and I made a mistake that I had) some progress is to be their own have been. S hard to get sponsors. Construction was 23 trillion won ..

palgye
South Korea
December 30, 2010

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Dear to,

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Happy New Year,
i`m give to only this word.

Believe and Believe.

Thank You Very Much.

palgye
South Korea
January 1, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

My fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolish opinion.

By specifying the proper state of Brazil, next to the country and the economic ties between the economy must operate properly to maintain the size of grown into a state of wonder, Lula shows a deep, but still Mr President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Secretary of State, more I think is excellent.

Argentina? or other ?

"http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?sc=30000021&cm;=정치 주요기사&year=2011&no=878&selFlag;=&relatedcode;=&wonNo;=&sID=302"

palgye
South Korea
January 1, 2011

Palgye in South Korea writes:

Busan, said the women laugh by laughing at the top of my appearance that would not.

Patrick W.
Maryland, USA
January 1, 2011

Patrick W. in Maryland writes:

It's great to see the people of Brazil are so open minded.I think they made a good decision on make Rousseff President. I hope one day America's will be as open minded. Not all of us, are like some countries must think.

Have a great "New Year People of Brazil".